Microsoft Reports Record Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Revenue
REDMOND, Wash. - July 19, 2012 - Microsoft Corp. today announced quarterly revenue of $18.06 billion for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Operating income and loss per share for the quarter were $192 million and $0.06 per share. The financial results reflect the previously announced non-cash, non-tax-deductible income statement charge of $6.19 billion for the impairment of goodwill and the deferral of $540 million of revenue related to the Windows Upgrade Offer. Adjusting for these items, non-GAAP fourth quarter revenue, operating income, and earnings per share were $18.60 billion, $6.93 billion, and $0.73 per share, which represented increases of 7%, 12%, and 6%, respectively, over the prior year period.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press Release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Record Fourth Quarter Results (19.07.2019 13:41)
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (26.04.2019 12:21)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (12.03.2019 15:22)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q2 (31.01.2019 15:11)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (03.12.2018 10:31)