KIT digital Relocates Corporate Headquarters to New York City, Voluntarily Delists From Prague Stock
"New York sits at the intersection of the global media industry and our own investor and financial community. Our relocation supports our growth in the important broadcaster and network operator markets, and grants us greater access to U.S. investors and industry analysts," said Barak Bar-Cohen, Chief Executive Officer of KIT digital. "The move also streamlines and consolidates many key corporate functions, allowing us to realize additional cost savings."
The company's corporate marketing, communications, finance and administrative teams will now reside in New York City. The company's location in Prague will become a technology and development center, supporting ongoing product development efforts.
"We will continue to leverage our highly skilled Prague-based technology group to further develop our Cosmos video platform and broader product portfolio, supporting compelling IP video experiences for our customers," Mr. Bar-Cohen continued. "Our decision to delist from the Prague Stock Exchange was made in support of our ongoing consolidation process and desire to reflect that process in our investor relations activities."
As per regular delisting procedure, KIT digital's common stock will continue to be traded on the Prague Stock Exchange for a short transitional period. The delisting is not expected to have any material impact on KIT digital's overall trading volume or on the liquidity or marketability of the company's shares.
Source: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)