KIT digital Appoints Fabrice Hamaide as New Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Hamaide has extensive experience with high-growth, NASDAQ-listed technology companies. He most recently served as Chief Financial Officer of ATARI (formerly known as Infogrames), the global entertainment software developer, where he developed and executed a turnaround plan resulting in a rapid return to positive cash flow and profitability.
Prior to ATARI, Mr. Hamaide was Chief Financial Officer of Parrot SA, a European maker of wireless hardware and software for the mobile communications industry. Mr. Hamaide has also held executive and strategic positions at Talkway Communications, Logitech, and Ernst & Young.
"Fabrice has a proven track record helping transform global software businesses," said Barak Bar-Cohen, Chief Executive Officer. "He brings hands-on financial and operational experience to our global executive team, and will significantly enhance our ability to serve tier-one customers and unlock value for investors."
Mr. Hamaide holds a bachelor's degree in Mathematics from the University of Jussieu, a master's degree in Information Systems Design from Sorbonne University, and an MBA from Columbia University with a specialty in Finance and Organizational Management.
Source: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)