CME exercises its put option to Time Warner and completes its deleveraging transactions
In connection with the exercise of this put, CME has issued approximately 875 thousand Class A shares to TW, an affiliate of Time Warner, as well as one share of a newly designated Series A convertible preferred stock for an aggregate consideration of approximately $90.8 million and applied this toward repayment of the outstanding loans. This preferred share will be convertible into approximately 11.2 million Class A Shares following the termination of the voting agreement with RSL Capital LLC, an affiliate of CME's Non-Executive Chairman, Mr. Ronald S. Lauder. As a result of these shares issuances, TW has increased its economic interest in CME to 49.9%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (23.04.2019 14:15)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (08.02.2019 16:27)
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Decision to Retain Slovenian Operations (18.01.2019 13:51)