GSG financing: standstill agreement prolonged
About ORCO Germany
ORCO Germany S.A. is a property company that is listed in the Prime Standard on the Regulated Market at Frankfurt Stock Exchange and has its registered office in Luxembourg. The ORCO Germany Group, which acts consistently under its registered name of ORCO Germany, has been operating in Germany since 2004 and concentrates on commercial property and project development.
ORCO Germany is a subsidiary of ORCO Property Group, which is one of the leading Central European property companies. The ORCO Property Group, established in 1991, is based in Luxembourg and has listings on NYSE Euronext Paris, Prague and Warsaw stock exchanges.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press Release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)