Dividend Increased to 90 cents Per Share on an Annual Basis
Today's announcement is the third dividend increase in the past 18 months. Intel's dividend has increased every year over the past decade and was recently recognized as Dividend Channel's1 "Top Dividend Stock of the Nasdaq 100."
"2012 is expected to be another year of record revenues for Intel, with strong demand in our core business and significant progress in smartphones and other new growth areas," said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. "This latest dividend increase is one more example of our commitment to return cash to our stockholders as we continue to generate strong cash flow fueled by the global growth of computing."
Taken together since their inception, Intel's dividends and stock buyback program have returned approximately $112 billion to stockholders.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Intel Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)