Dividend Increased to 90 cents Per Share on an Annual Basis
Today's announcement is the third dividend increase in the past 18 months. Intel's dividend has increased every year over the past decade and was recently recognized as Dividend Channel's1 "Top Dividend Stock of the Nasdaq 100."
"2012 is expected to be another year of record revenues for Intel, with strong demand in our core business and significant progress in smartphones and other new growth areas," said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. "This latest dividend increase is one more example of our commitment to return cash to our stockholders as we continue to generate strong cash flow fueled by the global growth of computing."
Taken together since their inception, Intel's dividends and stock buyback program have returned approximately $112 billion to stockholders.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Intel Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results (26.04.2019 12:15)
- Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020 (27.03.2019 15:20)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.03.2019 15:17)