Orco Germany executes bond deleveraging
This conversion of OG bonds into OCA decreases OG's bond debt by approximately EUR 109 million (including interest and redemption premium) and reduces OG's leverage ratio from 78% to 63%.
On or about 14 May 2012, approximately 70% of the OCA issued by OPG will be converted into a total of 18,361,540 new OPG shares, increasing OPG's corporate share capital from EUR 69,920,850.60 represented by 17,053,866 shares to EUR 145,203,164.60 represented by 35,415,406 shares. These newly issued shares cannot be publicly traded until a prospectus has been approved by the CSSF. At present, OPG is finalizing its accounts so that an up to date prospectus can be submitted to the CSSF for consideration. Whether the remaining 30% of the OCA will then be converted into an additional 7,848,073 new OPG shares and the timing of such a potential conversion depend on the decision of the Paris Commercial Court regarding OPG's request to modify its Safeguard plan. The hearing on this request is scheduled to take place on or around 14 May 2012.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press Release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2020 (01.09.2020 14:03)