ORCO PROPERTY GROUP bondholders approved proposed restructuring transaction
The general meeting of holders of the 2011 OPG bonds (ISIN CZ0000000195, ORCO PROPERTY GROUP S.A./var2011, the "2011 Bonds") held in Prague today voted positively on the OPG bonds restructuring. Approximately 77% of the total number of the 2011 Bonds outstanding was present or represented, constituting a valid quorum, and the resolution was passed by a vote of 100% of the votes cast. The financial restructuring of OPG debts, which includes the amount of the 30 April 2012 dividend payment under the current Safeguard plan, must be approved by the Commercial Court of Paris. Towards these ends, a request to modify OPG's Safeguard plan has been submitted to the court which is expected to examine the request during the month of May.
Effective 30 April 2012, OPG has cancelled 110 of the 140 2011 bonds that were repaid by the company in 2008 pursuant to early redemption procedures and has correspondingly decreased the volume listed on the Prague Stock Exchange. The 30 remaining 2011 Bonds shall remain listed on the Prague Stock Exchange.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2019 (03.09.2019 16:09)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting (05.06.2019 14:43)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Financial results + financial information 2018 (30.04.2019 16:42)