KIT digital's Chairman Resigns
Wayne Walker, lead independent director for KIT digital, noted: "As Kaleil's relationship with the Company as an officer and director comes to an end, we want to once again express appreciation for his contributions over the years. We believe in and support our management team which continues to focus on operations, cash flow growth and overall execution in what we consider to be a post-consolidation phase of KIT digital's lifecycle. We are excited about and focused on the road ahead. We are also appreciative of Kaleil's willingness to, at our request, assist the Company in the future."
SOURCE: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)