KIT digital to Present The Future of Television at NAB 2012
"2012 is proving to be a milestone year for the television and video industries as the transformation from traditional broadcast infrastructure to broadband TV accelerates past its tipping point. Consumers are now demanding that broadcasters and service providers deliver on the promise of 'TV Everywhere,' and we are helping clients do just that," said Alex Blum, COO KIT digital. "At NAB this year, we will be demonstrating solutions that reduce our customers' time to market and add socially-rich, multiscreen capability to their end-users' video viewing experiences."
KIT digital will showcase its latest suite of end-to-end solutions at booth #SU8505, including:
- Video Asset Management: KIT digital will present a major upgrade to the KIT Video Platform Cosmos Edition, its broadcast-grade video asset management platform. This will include tours of an updated backend and interactive demonstrations of the next-generation 'VOD Store' frontend.
- Multiscreen OTT delivery: Demonstrations of new customer deployments to a variety of devices, including game consoles, tablets, smartphones, set top boxes and connected TVs, will be on display at KIT digital's booth through the duration of the show. Visitors will be able to experience the technology KIT has implemented for key customers like BSkyB, Mediaset, AT&T and Channel 4.
- All New Social Programming Guide: KIT digital will unveil its next generation social TV experience: the KIT Social Programming Guide (SPG). Targeted as a replacement for the typical TV remote control and electronic programming guide combination, this new solution is a market first in socially-enabled video consumption and interaction. A detailed announcement and demonstrations of the KIT SPG will be available at the show.
- New e-Commerce Video Solution: KIT digital has partnered with a multinational technology and consulting company to develop a new solution utilizing both companies' software. The solution enables consumers to purchase, watch, and share premium video content on multiple devices through a seamless, intuitive interface. Demonstrations of the solution, which marries widely deployed business process management software with the KIT Video Platform Cosmos Edition, will be available at the show.
KIT digital will also participate in the following speaking engagements at the show:
- "Connected TVs: Opportunity & Unanswered Questions About the Future," hosted by FierceOnlineVideo Editor, Jim O'Neill, will take place on April 17, 7:00 AM PST at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel. Speakers from Fox Broadcasting, Google TV, AT&T's U-verse, Ultimate Fighting Championship, and KIT digital will discuss the opportunities that connected TVs will provide to service providers, advertisers and content owners.
- "The Journey to Smarter Commerce and Social Engagement," with presentations by KIT digital COO Alex Blum, will take place on April 17, 12:00 PM PST at the Convention Center (Room N239/241). The information session will educate audience members on how the convergence of social media, digital marketing, personalized commerce, and multiscreen delivery is giving media providers a new set of technologies and opportunities for monetization. Participants will walk away with an understanding of how they can navigate that landscape in ways that will have true impact on their bottom line.
SOURCE: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)