KIT digital to Present at Deutsche Bank 2012 Media & Telecom Conference on February 27
KIT digital management is scheduled to present on Monday, February 27 at 2:20 p.m. Eastern time, with one-on-one meetings held on Monday and Tuesday. Management will discuss the company's business plan and objectives for 2012.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with KIT digital management, please contact your Deutsche Bank representative.
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong private clients franchise. Its businesses are mutually reinforcing. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions, creating lasting value for its clients, shareholders, people and the communities in which it operates.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)