CME - Reports Results For The Full Year And Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2011
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased by US$ 19.5 million to US$ 276.9 million compared to the fourth quarter of 2010. OIBDA for the quarter improved by US$ 16.4 million to US$ 81.2 million. Operating loss for the quarter was US$ (12.1) million. Net loss from continuing operations for the quarter was US$ (77.2) million.
Adrian Sarbu, President and Chief Executive Officer of CME, commented: "In a difficult year we kept our promises: our revenues grew by 17%, our OIBDA increased by 56% and our cash flow improved by 96%. We outperformed the markets following successful implementation of our new business model: One Content, Multiple Distribution. We maintained our leadership in each country and reduced like-for-like costs. We have positioned the company on a strong path for growth with revenues driven not only by advertising but also by content and digital distribution. In 2012, we will focus on deleveraging, strengthening our leadership and fuelling new revenue engines."
1) OIBDA, which includes program rights amortization costs, is determined as operating income / (loss) before depreciation, amortization of intangible assets and impairments of assets as defined in "Segment Data" below.
2) Free cash flow is defined as cash flows from continuing operating activities less expenditure on property, plant and equipment, net of disposals of property, plant and equipment.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)