Deutsche Telekom confirms its guidance for the full year 2011
Deutsche Telekom has confirmed its financial targets for the full year 2011 with solid third-quarter figures despite persistently difficult conditions characterized by a weak economy and the negative effects of decisions by governments and regulatory authorities in several countries.
- Revenue from continuing operations down by 4.1 percent in the quarter to EUR 11.0 billion
- Successful cost-cutting in the third quarter leads to increase in EBITDA margin by 0.5 percentage points
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations falls 2.7 percent to EUR 3.9 billion
- Net profit up 14.6 percent to EUR 1.1 billion
- High adjusted EBITDA margin in Germany of 41.5 percent
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2020 (13.11.2020 12:26)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results second quarter 2020 (13.08.2020 13:51)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)