Deutsche Telekom confirms its guidance for the full year 2011
Deutsche Telekom has confirmed its financial targets for the full year 2011 with solid third-quarter figures despite persistently difficult conditions characterized by a weak economy and the negative effects of decisions by governments and regulatory authorities in several countries.
- Revenue from continuing operations down by 4.1 percent in the quarter to EUR 11.0 billion
- Successful cost-cutting in the third quarter leads to increase in EBITDA margin by 0.5 percentage points
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations falls 2.7 percent to EUR 3.9 billion
- Net profit up 14.6 percent to EUR 1.1 billion
- High adjusted EBITDA margin in Germany of 41.5 percent
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2021 (16.11.2021 14:01)
- Deutsche Telekom continues to grow and raises guidance for the 2021 year again (24.08.2021 14:35)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2021 (13.05.2021 13:49)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (18.03.2021 15:36)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Full year results 2020 (02.03.2021 13:47)