Deutsche Telekom confirms its guidance for the full year 2011
Deutsche Telekom has confirmed its financial targets for the full year 2011 with solid third-quarter figures despite persistently difficult conditions characterized by a weak economy and the negative effects of decisions by governments and regulatory authorities in several countries.
- Revenue from continuing operations down by 4.1 percent in the quarter to EUR 11.0 billion
- Successful cost-cutting in the third quarter leads to increase in EBITDA margin by 0.5 percentage points
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations falls 2.7 percent to EUR 3.9 billion
- Net profit up 14.6 percent to EUR 1.1 billion
- High adjusted EBITDA margin in Germany of 41.5 percent
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)