Intel's Fourth-Quarter Revenue to Be Below Expectations Due to Hard Disk Drive Supply Shortages
Sales of personal computers are expected to be up sequentially in the fourth quarter. However, the worldwide PC supply chain is reducing inventories and microprocessor purchases as a result of hard disk drive supply shortages. The company expects hard disk drive supply shortages to continue into the first quarter, followed by a rebuilding of microprocessor inventories as supplies of hard disk drives recover during the first half of 2012.
The company now expects the fourth-quarter gross margin to be 64.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points, lower than the previous expectation of 65 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points. The expectation for a non-GAAP gross margin is 65.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points, lower than the previous expectation of 66 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
All other expectations are unchanged.
Intel will hold a public webcast at 8 a.m. PST today on its Investor Relations website at www.intc.com. A webcast replay and MP3 download will also be made available on the site.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)