Intel's Fourth-Quarter Revenue to Be Below Expectations Due to Hard Disk Drive Supply Shortages
Sales of personal computers are expected to be up sequentially in the fourth quarter. However, the worldwide PC supply chain is reducing inventories and microprocessor purchases as a result of hard disk drive supply shortages. The company expects hard disk drive supply shortages to continue into the first quarter, followed by a rebuilding of microprocessor inventories as supplies of hard disk drives recover during the first half of 2012.
The company now expects the fourth-quarter gross margin to be 64.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points, lower than the previous expectation of 65 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points. The expectation for a non-GAAP gross margin is 65.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points, lower than the previous expectation of 66 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
All other expectations are unchanged.
Intel will hold a public webcast at 8 a.m. PST today on its Investor Relations website at www.intc.com. A webcast replay and MP3 download will also be made available on the site.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)