Erste Group signs a binding transaction agreement with SIF Moldova to acquire a 6% stake in BCR
SIF Moldova will receive:
- Erste Group shares for up to 515,104,582 BCR shares at an exchange ratio of 1:127.9583
- cash for up to 103,021,043 BCR shares at a price of RON 1.0385 per share
- cash for up to 33,256,302 2011 profit shares1 at a price of RON 0.5 per share
The total cash portion amounts to EUR 28.4 million. The financial terms of the transaction are unchanged from the preliminary agreement with the four other SIFs (Societatea de Investii Financiare) which was announced on 14 September 2011 except for the price of the profit shares, which, in the final negotiations, has been increased from RON 0.1 per share to RON 0.5 per share.
Upon implementation of the transaction agreement SIF Moldova will hold up to a 1% stake in Erste Group. SIF Moldova can dispose of up to 25% of its EGB shares immediately after the acquisition as well as after 6,12,18 months from the date of the acquisition. It is also stipulated that SIF Moldova waives the right to request the listing of BCR as well as to special dividends.
This release is also available on our website.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Q3 2020 results (03.11.2020 12:13)
- Erste Group: H1 2020 results (31.07.2020 11:02)
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability (07.04.2020 13:30)
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)