Conversion of Nokia Corporation's EUR 750 million convertible bond into Nokia shares
The total number of Nokia shares after registration of the shares with the Trade Register is 3 954 650 462. Each share carries one vote.
The new shares will carry the shareholder rights under Finnish law as of the date of registration on November 11, 2015. The shares can commence trading in Nasdaq Helsinki together with other Nokia shares (NOKIA) as of November 11, 2015.
After today's registration the outstanding nominal value of the bonds, EUR 90 400 000, is convertible into maximum of 37 824 267 new Nokia shares. On October 8, 2015 Nokia sent a redemption notice to the holders of the convertible bond announcing that all the outstanding bonds will be redeemed and investors can convert bonds into Nokia shares until close of business in London on November 17, 2015. On November 26, 2015 all the outstanding bonds will be redeemed at their principal amount plus accrued but unpaid interest.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Nokia announces changes in its organization (21.03.2017 17:14)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Announces (10.03.2017 14:31)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Nokia Solutions and Networks' tender offer for all issued and outstanding shares (23.02.2017 16:59)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Nokia commences offer to purchase (23.02.2017 16:51)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Report 2016, Equity program 2017, Acquisition of Deepfield (02.02.2017 15:27)